Usability tests are an important part of the approval process of a new device. senetics tests the usability of your equipment in accordance with EN IEC 62366. Usability factors evaluate the efficiency, effectiveness, satisfaction and safety of medical devices. We supply expertise and support you in having your devices tested.
A successful medical device must be user-friendly. Therefore we develop medical products user-oriented. Ease of use as well as an appealing design are all factors, which are important for market acceptance. In order to find out whether your devices meet the requirements of the customer, we carry out user studies. These studies are conducted in close collaboration with clinical experts.
- Usability Test in collaboration with clinical partners
- Consulting with the development of an optimized human-machine interface
- Development of optimal mechatronic and software-based user interfaces
- Optimization of software ergonomics
- Evaluation of the task suitability on the basis of the intended purpose