We execute the production of medical technology and laboratory diagnostics for you. We guarantee the highest quality through quality assurance in accordance with DIN EN ISO 13485. Structured action and technical perfection are essential in order to ensure smooth series production. We always strive to carry out as many manufacturing steps as possible ourselves. Quality assurance and final assembly is of course carried out in-house to provide you with the highest possible quality.
We offer the following services in the field of manufacturing:
- Serial introduction from quantity 1 and design transfer in cooperation with product development
- Supplier selection, supplier qualification
- Ensuring the traceability of all components
- Production planning
- Process validation (DQ / IQ / OQ / PQ / MQ)
- Quality assurance
After the successful development of a product, the design must be submitted to a manufacturing team. Developers and manufacturing engineers create bills of material for manufacturing together. We identify critical parts and production steps.
- Handover of design and manufacturing data
- Create and manage the parts list for manufacturing and assembly
- Determination of blanks and semi-finished parts
- Planning the quality assurance
- Pre-planning of the production steps
Supplier selection and qualification
Through internal control of purchasing, storage and resources, we can offer our customers a high level of delivery reliability. We also take over supply chain management including supplier selection and qualification. Our team handles the selection of equipment, in particular tools and machines, as well as the manufacturing resources.
- Selection of equipment and installations
- Scheduling: Determination of the default times/ the planned processing times
- Development of required special tools or devices
- Supplier selection
- Supplier qualification
- Supplier audits
- Workflow planning
- Calculation of unit costs
Efficient series production
We are focused on small and medium lot sizes. Depending on the product, this can also be done semi-automatically. In the case of lot production, a production order, namely lot, is carried out closed through the various stages of manufacturing. The circulation of each lot is associated with setup costs. In the pilot series, the processes are tested on first samples. At senetics you receive quality “Made in Germany”.
We offer the following services:
- Repetitive Manufacturing: Lot Production, Batch Production
- In-house production: assembly of the product, parts production
- Workplace planning
- Scheduling agreement, personnel planning
We take over the production of your products for you. We guarantee the highest quality through quality assurance according to DIN EN ISO 13485. In order to guarantee this with all manufactured samples of your product, we control every sample or samples of batches. The final exam will be developed together with you or the development team so that every critical point is checked.
You can rely on our quality standards.
– Quality assurance: 100% final inspection, batch testing, validation of the test method
– Process monitoring
– Logistics within Germany and worldwide